Welcome to Kertel Guesthouse!
Kertel Guesthouse is located in a quiet suburb of Kärdla on Hiiumaa Island, which is the safest city in Estonia.
It was built in 1850 as a cottage for workers of the cloth fabric and has been newly restored to reflect its history. The building has a thatched roof, old chimneys, some exposed log walls and ceilings: even some of the doors are original.
The guesthouse is furnished in period style with modern highlights and has up to date amenities.
- 4 bedrooms (1 double bed, 6 single bed)
- 1-2 extra beds available
- fully equipped kitchen with a wood-burning oven, electric cooker, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and all the basic kitchenware
- Sitting room with TV
- wash-machine, WC-Shower
- Internet, WiFi access and computer
- Sauna house with wood stove and water boiler
- Big garden suitable for pets
- Grill with picnic shelter
See you soon!